JIM DRZYMALA <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 19 Feb 1994 23:44:55 EST
Hi,

I am currently the owner of the CONYERS list.  I am contemplating starting
a new list for all reputable apparitions, and words from Pope John Paul II.

Since there are a lot of people willing to post material to the proposed list
what would be the best way to make it an informational list only, as opposed
to a discussion list.

Keep in mind that I do not have the time to be a list editor.  Thank you for
your help.

Your brother in Christ Jesus,     Internet: [log in to unmask]
Jim Drzymala                        Bitnet: DRZYMALA@UBVM
SUNY at Buffalo                        Tel: 716-645-3960

  "It is impossible to rightly govern the world
   without God and the Bible"  -- George Washington