Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 13:31:31 -0500
The two options CAN both be done at once, but if you set the SEND keyword then the Subscriber review status would not be very helpful.

You may think there are no non-subscribers who post to the list, but odds are that there IS some spam or virus traffic arriving targeted to the list.  The SEND keyword non-member option is intended to prevent the moderators being bothered with that stuff.

>>> Ron Beatteay <[log in to unmask]> 11/09/09 10:57 AM >>>
This is just a temporary change, in the first case would
I still have to run the:  quiet set listname review for *@*

Command,, also there are no non-subscribers who post to the
list.

Ron