"Kenny, Melissa S" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:33:53 -0400
Hi,

I have been having the exact same problem for a few months now, so I don't think this is an isolated instance.  The record will appear for a short time, then disappear.  I've spoken with our DNS administrator, and he thought the DNS records from Lsoft were not quite correct.  As I know little about DNS myself, I can't comment.  I do hope you work this out, as I've had to e-mail support through my Hotmail account.

Melissa Kenny

IIS Administrator

Harvard Medical School IT

(617) 432-4296