F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:25:33 +0000
I have not seen problems with Comcast addresses, though the owners may be.  However, I know folks with such addresses and every now and then a message bounces.  I have forwarded the Non Delivery Report on to them with the suggestion they notify the Comcast mail admins and send the NDR.  I doubt Comcast much cares, but ...
--Joe

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Greg Dietrich <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 10:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Comcast

We haven't had any recent issue with Comcast bounces but it may be helpful to document the scope of the problem (e.g. Are ALL lists on your server experiencing this?  What percentage of Comcast recipients are bouncing?)

It's also a good idea to follow through with the instructions (#BL000000 from the Comcast link, below), include full header of the post and content, purpose of the list, etc. I find that sometimes these refusals are quite temporary, and even without action resolve themselves after a few days. But if your list is important, you will want to peruse a few blacklisting sites and follow up with Comcast to ensure continued delivery.

Best of luck!

Greg Dietrich
ListServ Administrator
California State Controller's Office