Howard West <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 23:04:00 -0600
I don't know if this group/list deals with specific lists, but I am
searching for the Listserv location of a list called "Excel-L" which is
concerned with development using Microsoft Excel as a platform.

I had a partial address for the actual list of Excel-L@Indycyms, but
this got sent back undeliverable, and in retrospect it seems incomplete
to me.

If anyone reading this has knowledge of this or can point me in the
right direction, I would be deeply appreciative.

Unfortunately, I am at a mail only site and do not have any live access,
in case that becomes an issue in this search.