"Bobby J. Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Jan 1980 21:35:01 -0500
        Hello! My name is Bobby Bailey, and I am searching the net for
someone willing to host a free mailing list. I have recently setup a MUD
(Multi User Dungeon/Dimension) on the 'Net, and I am creating a unique and
original background setting for it. I wish to start up a mailing list, so
the players will have a medium through which they can exchange ideas,
opinions, code submissions, and use it as a forum in which we can flesh out
the background setting, discussing things such as the social aspects of the
cultures, geography of the world (past, present, and future). Also, it will
be used as a way to distribute any fiction submitted.

        Please send any replies to: [log in to unmask]
        ( I don't subscribe to the list, so I won't receive any replies if
you send them to the list.)

        Thanks you for your time :)