"Duane D. Weaver" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Oct 1991 15:30:37 EDT
(corrected spelling/missing word from previous mail).
I am not even sure where to begin on this problem.

I want to note that KENTVM is off of OHSTPVSF (a Vax system here at Ohio St.,
not that it necessarily means anything), and MIAMIU is off of MAIVX1, which
is also off of OHSTPVSF.

OHSTPVSF, a Vax system running JNET, is connected to OHSTVMA over
TCP/IP, with OHSTVMA using RSCS, VMNET, and IBM FAL.

I don't recall when I started making us of the LISTPROC feature of RSCS,
but I am sure it was shortly after the install of 1.7 of Listserv, which
I did on 7/9/91.

On 7/10/91, we went from RSCS v2.3 base level with some fixes, to
v2.3 at the 9101 Put level and the bucket.

I would like to know if the same problem is occuring with distribute
jobs such as PEERS NAMES to LISTSERV at OHSTPHRM?  OHSTPHRM
is another VM off of OHSTVMA via a serial line.

Duane