Benjamin Everist <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:47:51 -0500
greetings all -

I am charged with putting together a proposal for supporting listserv within
our organization.  Part of that proposal are some risk mitigation costs; if
our sysadmin gets hit by a bus, is there contracted support available
specifically for listserv, either through lsoft or a third party?

Is this a fools errand?  Is it too much to ask that a company exist to
provide instant emergency support of a product installation, likely
customized, they have never seen before?

I'm not even sure I'm asking the right questions here; this is all very new
to me.  Any thoughts you might have would be appreciated.

Regards,

Benjamin Everist
Chugach Management Services, J.V.