Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:04:44 -0500
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We've got close to 20G of archives now, and we just set up a filesystem
> mounted at /home/listserv/notebooks, made a separate directory
> /home/listserv/notebooks/whatever-list-name-l for each archived list, and
> pointed the Notebook= at the lists's subdirectory. We're up to 3,986
> different subdirectories under notebooks/, but it works like a charm. ;)

We host over 14,000 lists with approximately 8 GB of archives. Our lists
are divided into three categories: course-related lists, alumni club lists,
and other lists. The /archives directory contains approximately 1440
sub-directories, including the /archives/courses sub-directory, which
contains over 12,000 sub-directories, and the /archives/alumni sub-directory
which contain approximately 130 sub-directories.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator