Nicholas A Castelucci <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 08:41:26 -0500
Karen,

You'll have to wait on one of the Listserv gurus here to give you a
technical answer, but it's not a fluke.  I'm not exactly sure how it
happens, but I run accross it fairly frequently.  Deleting one will delete
both addresses, so you'll need to have the subscriber re-sub, or add the
address manually.  Hope this helps...

Nick