"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Nov 89 15:34:33 CST
If you recall, questions about the return address cited in the subject
of this message appeared on this list since 1.6 came into widespread
use.  I believe Eric mentioned that it was caused by an incompatibility
between 1.5 and 1.6 (although I can't find his message in my archives).
My question today is whether there is any likelihood that Turgut can fix
the problem with some minimal change to LISTEARN (1.5).  It doesn't look
like the problem of mixed versions is going to go away any time soon.

--Mark