Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:47:57 EDT
On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:55:48 +0800 Dennis Wang said:
>We have a Listserv Server 1.8d with Windows NT 4.0. But right now the
>service cann't start. The error code is 2140, Error message is :"An
>internal Windows NT error occurred.". I don't know what is the problem.

Windows NT error messages are notoriously uninformative.  That's why
LISTSERV has its own logs.  What does the LISTSERV console log (typically
found in C:\LISTSERV\LOG) have to say when you try to start the service?
Alternately, what happens when you try to start the server interactively
from a DOS prompt with 'LSV START' ?

Nathan