June Genis <GA.JRG@STANFORD>
Wed, 17 May 89 12:51:58 PDT
REPLY TO 05/17/89 11:46 FROM [log in to unmask] "Revised LISTSERV forum":
Re: multi-node local lists?

A follow-up to my query on multi-node local lists:  Is anything
different if some of the nodes I want to define as part of the local
list are not BITNET nodes, but rather internet nodes?  Most of our
campus is on an internet domain called Stanford.EDU.  Only four, out
of several hundred, campus machines are on BITNET.  Is there a way
to define the whole domain as local without having to specify all of
the machines (e.g. Local=*.Stanford.EDU)?

/June

To:  [log in to unmask]