Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Sep 1992 15:32:40 +0200
Another way  to solve  the problem, for  most VM systems,  is to  write a
program that  scans the  list of  system spool  files and  calculates the
percentage of  space occupied  by multiple copies  of mail  from LISTSERV
lists. Once  the program has told  you that you're talking  about 1.3% of
your spool capacity,  it becomes clear that pursuing this  issue is not a
good use of your time. Of course,  I suppose there *are* VM systems where
this is not the case, which is why I said "most".

  Eric