YARDLEY@MCMVM1
Mon, 11 Sep 89 19:17:56 LCL
There appears to be a great amount of power within this network.  I have read
what documentation I can find since I am a new user.  I had recently asked for
a copy from Ben Chi on his FSV guide.  Subscribing to this list was a hope on
trying to learn, from a user's perspective, the power that is available and
consequently the usefulness of the network.  Most of the discussions have
apparently been for Postmasters and NADs.  Perhaps this is not the list I
should be subscribed to, but, is there also a "friendly" users guide, perhaps
with examples of proper uses of the network that a rookie could benefit from?

There has been some discussions on documentation and lack of it. Perhaps this
has been the problem, but if not, maybe someone can shed some direction.