Anna-Karin Rundquist <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 22:06:50 +0200
Hello!
I found this address on a web page and I am not a subscriber to the list.
So if you want to help me, please e-mail me privately.

I would like to set up a mailing list dedicated to the pop group Ace Of
Base. And I heard that there are people here that could maintain a mailing
list free of charge. Since I am a poor student I can't afford to pay for
the list. So now I am asking you to please help me to put up a mailing
list.

For now lots of fans have tried to put up manual mailing lists but none of
them works properly. It's hard to get information to those interested as
well as to get info back. To get a proper mailing list would be perfect.

I'm afraid I don't know the different types of mailing lists, but I think
nothing extra would be needed, just a mail reflector to send the mail to
everyone on the list. Quick and easy, not like the messy manual lists.

Well, that's all, thank you for your time,
take care,

akeen writes poems of friendship
Homepage: http://www.jmk.su.se/jmk/stud/magen/y-runann/
also pages for Whigfield, The Chemical Brothers & Andres Lokko
& brand *NEW* Ace Of Base musical references page
EUROS NOT DEAD!