Val Christensen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:20:00 -0500
We have recently installed a version of Trend Microsystems Virus scanner software on our mail systems and are now seeing rejects when LISTSERV distributes postings with 'message/partial' split mail (we force all mail we send out to be scanned for viruses).  The new Trend software is rejecting it because it has no way of reliably scanning split mail for viruses.  We have turned off the 'default_split' option so LISTSERV won't split what it distributes on it's own but the 'get' command with the 'split=' option will still force a split of files requested by the 'get' command.  Is there a way to tell LISTSERV to ignore the 'split=' option on the 'get' command?  Thanks,

R. Val Christensen      [log in to unmask]
SAS Institute, Inc.     Systems Programmer
SAS Campus Drive        (919) 531-5962 | 677-8000 x15962
Cary,  NC  27513                SAS ... The Power to Know