David Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:07:22 -0400
On 6/19/07, Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> What feedback loop options do I need to specify in order to get feedback
> loop reports that identify the AOL subscriber who submitted the complaint?

I can't say that this is the ONLY thing that will work, but it works for me.

Every AOL member on our lists is set to get their mail with FULL822
headers.  I use the quiet option, and set listname FULL822 for all at
AOL.

Then, when you get a 'Client TOS notification' from AOL, you can look
at the full source, and find the AOL spam reporter in the headers of
the 'attachment' that comes.

--
David Phillips
Molon Labe !