Damon Green <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:18:31 +0100
There doesn't seem to be a config file for the wa binary, so it must be set
internally to loopback, you could get Lsoft to compile it to use a given IP
address for you, or to read a config parameter.

wa communicates with lsv over port 2306 there might be some
lower level method you can use to direct traffic on that port to a different
IP address, thats about where my Unix knowledge runs out. Telnet to port
2306
on your listserv box, you can enter listserv commands directly into the lsv
engine.

Damon.

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV give-and-take forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Robert_DeAngelo
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 8:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Listserv Web Interface

Is there a secure way to create the web interface for listserv on a second
server (not the one running listserv)? The second server is our primary web
server running Apache. Listserv is running on a standalone mail server and
we would rather not install Apache on this server.

Thanks!

Robert
User Services
NYAM