Orenda Center for Arts <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 00:11:34 -0700
Dear Listmembers--

I've recently become co-owner of a list and gave my domain name as the
principle address.  However my domain is hosted by a different ISP than
the one I'm currently using.  Therefore any mail I send to the list comes
from the local ISP rather than from my own domain name.

This will pose a problem in administering this list, will it not?

Is there any way that this can be changed?  Would a static IP address with
the local ISP handle the problem or do I have to negotiate with my domain
host?

I'd appreciate any tips you may have!

Thanks,

Valentine Riddell