Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:55:20 -0500
Thanks, Nathan.. this is enlightening, and I'll pass it on to the
sysadmins involved.  They seem to have work to do, but are trying. It's a
local non-profit, so we're trying to help.

1.8e is starting to sound like the Holy Grail... anti-virus, more
filtering, all sorts of neat stuff.  I know you guys never pre-announce,
but I hope we see it soon.

Jean Snow