Thu, 18 Oct 1990 15:38:00 CDT
Hi!

I guess, it is not the right place, I just try to get any info from anywhere.
The questions are:

1) How to get an access to listservers from a new Polish node in Warsaw,
   it is PLEARN, connected through DKEARN, closest server is SEARN, but
   only few list servers are listed over there. Should guys from Warsaw
   write directly to a node which is supporting a server (a BIOSPH-L @ UBVM
   for example) or should they write to SEARN ?

2) Do you have any idea, how to use USENET from Warsaw node (if possible at
   all) ? They have an IBM mainframe (VM, I guess), but they are NOT on the
   Internet, ie, they have no address asigned and may only exchange mail and
   interactive "SEND/TELL" through Bitnet. (Maybe it will change in the
   future - now it is the COCOM agreement for the Polish node.

I'm writing this from Texas, not Warsaw, but I have several ppl in Poland,
I may forwadr answers to.
My Bitnet is: ANTEK @ TAMBIGRF, Internet: ANTEK @ Bigraf.Tamu.Edu  Thanks!