"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:07:09 -0800
Pete, you wrote:
>My guess: command line is "wrapping."

That makes sense. It never occurred to me that this would be an
issue.  So, an email command must be fully contained on one line.

>Your email app may be able to control that,

The email test is using Eudora -- it seemed like it was all on one
line (i.e. not wrapped) but I'll check.

>but how about either a preceeding
>
>// JOB PW=[passwordOmitted]
>
>and elide the corresponding keyword on the ADD line
>
>or perhaps an  ADD IMPORT JOB ?
>
>/P

You've lost me here -- can you point me to a section of the
(applicable) manual that discusses this? (I don't want to take up
more of your time helping me if I can find it in the manual.)

Thanks!
Steve

Stephen C. Nill
Founder & Chief Executive Officer