Lenon Chang <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:31:06 -0600
Where can I get the latest or last copy of LISTSERV? I've found the free
version of LISTPROC but am kind of scared to try it.

I'm trying to setup a Mailing List for my school discussion group where
when a user in that group sends mail to this Mailing List account, the
server will in return RESEND as the Mailer the actual mail the original sender
has sent out.  When another user replies to it, he replies to the
Mailing list account rather than the original user.

Can LISTSERV handle this kind of scenario? I just need a simple system and
nothing really fancy.  Or can someone suggest a better alternative?

I've explored Majordomo but I haven't found a good doc that explains if the
above scenario is supported or not.

Thanks for your time.