David Boyes <556@OREGON1>
Thu, 02 Oct 86 11:30:18 PST
Had a neat idea for an addition to LISTSERV. In our operation, we have many exe
cs that do a WARN * from the operator console. Listserv doesn't like this and s
ends stuff back to the operators. Since we have operations staff that are *easi
ly* confused, is there any way to provide a list of userids that are NOT to be
responded to for any reason? I've been modifying LSVCMD to ignore garbage messa
ges from a list of people, but it would be nice to not have to futz around with
 the code every time a new release appears.

Dave