Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sat, 17 Oct 1987 22:54 SET
  The  1.5m 'raw'  format LISTSERV  docs  are likely  to contain  a number  of
composition errors, which are due to  the fact that we have recently installed
release 3.1 of  SCRIPT. These are not  errors on my part,  please don't report
them - stuff  which SCRIPTed correctly under 3.0 produces  funny results under
3.1. I  have had to  modify a few  of my macros  to add additional  tests. For
example, under certain conditions, SCRIPT would insert a blank just before the
beginning  of a  GML argument:  '<new>1.5m'  was rendered  into '<new>  1.5m'.
Placing a .IT ALL just before the GML call solves the problem! Another problem
is  a  'AFD<eq><ehp1>)'   which  formats  into  'AFD<eq><ehp1>   )',  and  the
parenthesis goes into the next line of output text... but this happens only in
one place. Sigh.

  Eric