Adam Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:42:41 -0700
We've had a strange thing happen with one of our HTML lists. It was
filled with " 3D " strings everywhere the HTML tags would normally
appear. This happened *once* before with a text only list we
distribute too.

It seems Listserv uses the "3D" string as some sort of replacement
tag for "=" characters in the archives. I noticed this in the raw
archives (which index and appear perfectly on the website BTW).

Our HTML issue came out with these "3D"'s everywhere.

I use the Eudora 4.2 client to send to Listserv. I have disabled
the "Quoted printable" option and also enabled the sending of HTML.
This has worked great for the past 2 months. Now today suddenly
this weirdness....

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam Audette, Editor [log in to unmask]
Adventive, Inc. : The E.Mail List Publisher
Voice: 541.322.7300 - Fax: 541.322.7333
http://www.adventive.com   :   Since 1995