Shannon Ahern Ikeda <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:28:15 -0500
Hi there-

I am trying to configure the URL to the web archive with https, but it
keeps telling me that doing so makes my URL invalid for CGI?? I'm on NT4,
and these lists have been running great for months. However, we have just
enabled SSL on this list, and I don't want to make all the users type an
"s" after getting the error when they try to access the archive.

Any ideas why I can't jusy change the URL in the configuration?

TIA,

Shannon