Mickey Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:26:33 -0500
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:21:31 -0500, Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>So was it an over-sight problem, unclear or wrong documentation, or something else?

I'm going to go with "poor documentation" not the least reason for which is that allows me to not look like such a dummy.  I seemed to have missed (am still missing) the bit where I was supposed to create the upload directory and give it appropriate permissions.

Now to keep playing around with host names so that the mail system will actually work with all of this.

If there's a wish list around anywhere, it would lovely to get this working intuitively with virtual domains in postfix.