SHIRLEY VARMETTE - SOCIOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 08:08:36 -0500
I tried to send this yesterday, but apparently jumped the gun and tried to
to post before I was processed (even though I had gotten mail from the list.)

I'm sorry if this is indeed a duplicate, but the first was eventully returned
last night.

I started a list 2 1/2 weeks ago at Ga Tech, SMLDOG-L and now have 46 members.
This is a list for the owners of small breeds of dogs (including but not
exclusively toy breeds.)  These owners and their dogs have training and other
needs that are NOT the same as for larger breeds and there has been a need for a
forum for a long time.  I'm a total novice at list ownership,but jumped in and
actualy looked for a site for 3 months.  Now..........well, what can I say?
DAve and Paul, I KNOW YOU are not rejecting us.

Some never answered my first inquiry, and my own univ saaaid NO WAY.

I have also posted to a related newsgroup.  (BY the way, what does majordomo
mean?)

If anyone can help, please contact me directly.

Shirley Varmette