KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:42:05 -0400
Ok, I have a delimna that I cant't figure out.  I have probes oon about 100
lists and there are only five that have givne me problems.  I even took the
headers off of ones that I know work and put thme on these five.  I finally
got to go out and probe the membes.  Below is my header configuration.  The
probes goes out fine, but it never deletes the bad addresses.  The messages
come back asa regular error messages to the postman account, on the others
I never see error messages, it just deletes the addresses and notifies me
that it did it.

* Auto-delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(2),Max(100)
* Renewal= 4-monthly,99/05/31,Probe

I think that the line below is the culprit.  I looked at one of the probes
and this is in the header of the probes.  The thing is that I can't figure
out why just these five lists are choosing to have this in the header and
not what is suppossed to be there to complete the probe function.

Any ideas?  Any help is appreciated I am at dire straights with this one.