Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Aug 1993 09:14:04 CDT
On Thu, 5 Aug 1993 16:01:36 +0200 Eric Thomas said:
>On     Wed,    4     Aug    1993     19:21:26    -0400     Chris    Lewis
><[log in to unmask]> said:
>
>>No,  I'm applying  usenet logic  to  usenet. Articles  posted to  usenet
>>should  never  bounce.  I  don't  care what  a  gateway  is  gating  to,
>>transmission problems outside of usenet are the gatewayer's problem.
>
>Correct. It's magic  wand logic you're applying here. You  are posting to
>usenet  and expect  a certain  behaviour,  which is  standard in  usenet.
>Someone  is gatewaying  your message  to another  world, which  expects a

Is it just me, or is there a reason that the "obvious" answer is not
being suggested?  That obvious answer is, imho,
  1) contact the list owner
  2) have them change the header of the list to Errors-To=Owner

Just curious.....

Chris Barnes            |   President - Bryan/College Station
[log in to unmask] |         Retriever Club
(409) 846-3273 (home)   |   "Dedicated to the betterment of
(409) 845-8300 (work)   |               the retrieving breeds"