"Blaine E. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 07:59:44 -0600
I have received an answer from Mike Ramundo about approval.  He said to
use a "local" area, defined as "*.edu".  My questions are:

1) What will happen to posts made by non-.edu's, once they're subscribed?
2) What about posts from non.edu's that *aren't* subscribed?

I also need to know how to do this...Mike gave me the header info, but I
think there's more to it than just modifying the header *shrug*

Thanks muchly!

Blaine
Befuddled owner of several listserv lists