Jack Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:27:54 -0400
> While trying to edit the POSTACK1 template for an auto-reponder list, one of
> our listmasters received the following error:
>
> Error - template TPLADDERR not found
> A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the TPLADDERR template
> could not be found.
> Error - invalid parameter
> An invalid parameter was passed to the CGI function. Please report this
> error to the webmaster and make sure to specify the full URL that led to
> this message.
>
> Repeated attempts to change the template eventually work.
>
> Does anyone know what may be causing this problem?  Thanks.

There are 2 problems here. One is that default.wwwtpl should have a
TPLADDERR template, but doesn't :-(  The TPLADDERR template says
something to the effect of   "You are trying to add a new
template but a template with this name already exists. Please go back
and edit the existing template if you wish to use this name."

The second problem is that there is a bug in WA that is causing the
'n' form variable to be set or unset correctly -- 'n' being the one
that tells wa we are requesting a new form. I suspect that if you go
directly to the template editing page, it should work. If not,
there's always e-mail :-(

Fixes for both of these will be in the next level set. So now you are going to ask when this is :-)  It should be within a few weeks.