"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Fri, 3 Feb 89 18:58:32 GMT
FINHUTC appears to be down, so I'm sending this note via DEARN.

A  small number  of  sites  seem to  be  affected  by recurrent  specification
exceptions in  LISTSERV. I can't reproduce  the problem here, and  I can't see
what the cause of the problem could be.  If you are one of these sites, please
do the following:

1. Add a CMS NUCXMAP command in the PROFILE FILE of LISTSERV. This way it will
   print a NUCXMAP  when it starts up;  when it crashes, please  send this map
   along with the end of the console log to me.

2. Please add a  CMS Q CMSLEVEL and CP Q CPLEVEL in  the PROFILE FILE, for the
   same reason.

3. If you manage  to catch it before CP logs it off,  please prepare a dump of
   the zero-page ('CP SP  E TO userid' and them 'CP DUMP  0.1000') and send it
   along. I need to know what module failed, and the CMS messages only seem to
   point to 'EXEC' or suchlike.

Eric