Elliott Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:52:01 EST
A server has started using "[log in to unmask]" in the sender line.
    Will Listserv accept this?  A subscriber has been trying to
change their list configuration, but she is not getting any response
from Listserv and her commands are not acted on.  She does get
messages from the list.
    I seem to remember some discussion that addresses like root and
daemon are ignored, but I can't find anything in the documentation.