Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Dec 1991 13:17:14 EST
Upon my return from a week out of town I discovered that Listserv was upgraded
to 1.7b.  Just after the upgrade, I got a message about the bitearn nodes file
here being out-of-date.  That message also  had another message appended to it
that said the listserv virtual machine should be running with 5M VM instead of
the current 4M.  Unfortunately, I accidentally  purged that message and I need
it to justify  the memory upgrade to  my boss.  I have  not, however, received
another warning of this  nature.  So I am wondering if  this memory upgrade is
really necessary  now since I have  received no other warnings  about it.  Has
anyone else  seen this warning on  their machine?  Is Listserv's  4M enough or
should it really be increased 1M?

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University