Low Soo Kiat <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 May 2003 14:30:12 +0800
Dear Support,

I am having a strange problem with the editor configuration on my
listserv(1.8d). The config for one of my test list is as follow:

* Ack=Yes
* Confidential=No
* Validate=Yes,Confirm
* Default-Options=NOPOST
* Reply-to=Sender,Respect
* Review=Owner
* Send=Editor,Confirm
* Errors-to=Owner
* Notify=No
* Notebook=No
* Auto-Delete=Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(2),Max(3),Probe(30)
* Loopcheck=Full
* Language=EXCHANGE
* .HH OFF
----------------------------------

I have specified that sending is by editor and confirm, which the editor
is myself. However, there are certain cases where the mail is sent to me
of the following format. There us a mail to the sender saying that the
mail is sent to the editor(which is me). However, when I receive it,
there is no message in the body asking me for approval(ie. Asking me to
forward back). This happens for subsribers and non subscribers despite
setting default "NOPOST" option.

What could be wrong?

Thanks
Low Soo Kiat