"Keller, Richard (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:59:04 -0400
>> Can you be specific as to Which browser (IE vs NS vs ??) is being used by
the
>> person experiencing the problem?

>In most cases I don't know.  When I saw it personally, it was IE.

Most of the time is has happened to me it has been on IE.  However, we use
Netscape in the LISTERV classes we teach at National Institutes of Health,
and the error has occurred with that browser as well.

In addition, I do believe it occurs when you reply to the command
confirmation message with an 'OK' via email.

Rich Keller
NIH LISTSERV Administration