Kirsten Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 May 1999 12:05:03 -0700
I'm trying to help some users who want their list to have multiple
Editors.  They are using the "Send=Editor,Hold" option.  They would like
both Editors to receive a copy of all posts for confirmation.  I tried
to do this by simply setting:

* Editor= user1@whatever
* Editor= user2@whatever

With this configuration, all posts to the list that need to be confirmed
go to the first Editor, and the second Editor never sees them.

The manual for 1.8b talks about using the "Moderator=" line for multiple
Editor/Moderators.  This works, but I can only get it to load-share
(each Editor gets half of the posts).

In the manual for 1.8c, it looks like it is possible to do what I want
by means of a line like this:

Editor=All,user1@whatever,user2@whatever

Unfortunately, we have 1.8b, and this option doesn't work in that
version.

So, does anyone know if it is possible to do what I'm asking in 1.8b?
If not, that's okay - I just want to know what to tell my users.

-Kirsten Petersen