"Robert (Al) Hartshorn" <CCSM1AL@TECHNION>
Fri, 8 Dec 89 09:12:22 IST
This is for you TURGUT!!!!!!!!

I asked, a short time back, about a change that would send out a complete
package from the GET XXXXXX PACKAGE command. At that time, Eric answered
that this had been taken care of during one of the 1.6 releases. As again,
I tried to get a package from a LISTSERV (this time I checked the release
and the LISTSERV is running 1.5o and is also one of the EARN sites)
and again I will have to take two days and serveral single line messages
to get the rest of the package. On top of that, with the bottleneck at
FRMOP22, it may take even longer, I was hoping to use the weekend to get
the files.

What I would like to know, do you have a fix planned for this in the near
future? I see no reason to name the LISTSERV, as I understand that any site
that is under 1.6 has this problem.

Regards,
     Al