Taeko Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 17:49:39 -0800
We are running listserv1.8b on SS10. When we sent "info database" command
to the server, we receive a message said that "the server does
not have listdb.memo". When we sent the same request messsage to other
server, we were able to retrive the file. Is the document suppose to come
with the server software? If not, how can we put the document in our
server so that our mailing list server can get the document from out
server ?

By the way, according to owners's manual, the database functions are for
VM only. Is that true ?