Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Sep 90 12:09:45 EDT
 I can't figure this one out...  The e-mail address listed in the "To:"
 field, * <\\[log in to unmask]>, isn't even close to any address on the list.
 I've also checked the Listserv console logs for signs of weirdness and
 have come up blank.  I don't think Listserv has done anything wrong,
 but I'm not sure who to contact since I'm at a loss to figure out what
 software trashed the mail header.  Has anybody else seen this before?

 -jj