Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 May 2008 12:17:48 -0400
I agree.  There doesn't seem to be a way to limit recipients/second.  That would be useful.

--
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)