"Haase, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:08:16 +1200

>Thank you everyone for your answers. The reason for doing this is that
we are redesigning our DMZ and >one of the considerations is to isolate
public web interfaces from application back-ends. By doing
>so, we can provide a tighter firewall and server configuration and have
a better Zero Day response.

As another solution could you not use as ISA server in the DMZ and
publish the webpage on that. You should then be able to pull your
ListServ server back inside the firewall. I haven't tried it myself but
in theory this should be able to be done. It would be similar to
publishing OWA (Outlook Web Access) an ISA server in the DMZ.

Peter

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended
The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz