nad Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Fri, 16 Dec 88 09:45:38 GMT

As you know, the TRICKLE servers often send fairly large files to its users.
These files are sent by default via BITSEND, thus in 300K chunks, if the
file happens to be larger than 300K in size.

I have received complaints that BIT-sent files from IMIPOLI to AWIWUW11
never get to AWIWUW11. The user that I spoke with says that he requested
the file seven times, and only received the BITCTRL files. Two weeks went
by since his initial request.

I am not sure which nodes have LMON 1.1 on this path, but I am wondering
if an LMON node has its file-purge limit set too low (PURGELIM variable).
The user has not received any LISTSERV notification for the purged files
- if indeed they are purged.  Any ideas?     -turgut