"David Rosenthal D.O." <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:22:22 -0400
1) Does anyone have HTML pages (with a cgi backend perhaps), that allow a
site administrator to have new list owners pick the options they want to
have in their new list with some checkboxes and fill in forms for the name
of the list, the description of the list, the info file, the owners,
moderators, etc.  It would be great if a cgi could generate the list config
and mail it to the site admin so I could then create the list to the list
owners specifications in a semi-automated way.

2) In ListServ 1.8e is there a way to have a banner in the digest only
*once* instead of after each message?  The manuals says that the
BOTTOM_BANNER will appear after each msg, but is there a different banner
which appear only once in a digest?  What I really want is a banner on each
message if it comes out as individual messages, and that same banner *once*
at the bottom of a digest.  Is this not a supported option? (I would think
that a lot of people would want this, and it sounds like it was the 1.8d
behavior.)
--
   David Rosenthal, D.O.
   Shamash Coordinator http://shamash.org