Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 13:55:47 -0500
On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:10:35 +0000, "Eckard, Steve - eckardsl" said:
> When used in conjunction with Send=Editor option, the message should go to
> the “first” person listed as editor.

That applies to all messages.  I'm pretty sure that Elliott wanted a
solution for the "Fred is a loose cannon and we want somebody else to
check it before it goes public" problem.  Having said that, I'm not sure
how to apply it to *one* address.  You might be able to fake it by having
Fred post to a *different* list that has Send=Editor, and then have that
list have as the only subscriber the target list - but that may require
Fred's cooperation.

I've had to do things like that where "Fred" is actually an automated process
that occasionally misfires.  Fortunately, in that case, "Fred" is usually
cooperative, and their feelings aren't hurt by the implication they're not
trustworthy :)