Michael Medenblik <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:37:07 +0100
We are going to implement LISTSERV and LSMTP on one physical NT box and
relay all its mail trhough a dedicated Sendmail relay to the Internet. Is
there somebody who can provide me examples of configuration files or a
setup for Sendmail, in conjuction with LSMTP as mentioned above, so that
sending out a mailing won't suffer in performance? I noticed that Valdis
wrote several responses, but I'm still interested in more information
regarding this subject. Do we still need to run the script for probing,
even when we relay on domain name?

Michael Medenblik