Sharon Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:00:19 -0400
Hi everyone,

I agree with Kevin's assessment. Since managing our listserv, I have had

owners send me multiple error messages requesting that I resolve them

ASAP. Then, I simply read the messages and advise them that most often

the issue is presented in the message and the owner needs to contact the

user regarding the detailed issue, e.g., content rejected, user account

is over quota, or subscriber currently being monitored, etc.  Because

depending on how it is set up in the list's configuration and the error

message, the user may be autodeleted if ignored.

Unfortunately, most often the judges, themselves contact our CIO

directly (or me) complaining that they have not been receiving certain

lists. But, if the owner proactively contacts them to resolve the issue,

it could be alleviated all together.  I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sharon C. Arthur

Technology Project Coordinator

Administrative Office of the Courts